The Survey is administered by workforce development boards across Ontario. For more information on the workforce development network, please visit www.workforceplanningontario.com.
In 2021, the workforce planning boards in Eastern Ontario are collaborating to develop a common survey of employers. We are targeting participation numbers that will ensure the results are statistically correct with a confidence level of 95% with a margin of error +/- 6.
- Identify and alleviate local labour market shortages
- Support local access to the training your workers need – today and tomorrow
- Get more info about funding and services that support your business growth
- Identify local sector-specific collaboration opportunities
- It’s quick and easy to complete.
Hear what other employers have to say:
Participating Workforce Development Boards
- Centre for Workforce Development Board, Belleville www.cfwd.ca
- Eastern Workforce Innovation Board, Gananoque www.workforcedev.ca
- Workforce Development Board, Peterborough www.wdb.ca
- Eastern Ontario Training Board, Cornwall www.eotb-cfeo.on.ca
- Ottawa Employment Hub, Ottawa www.ottawaemploymenthub.ca
- Labour Market Group of Renfrew Lanark, Pembroke www.algonquincollege.com/renfrewlanark/