The Survey is administered by workforce development boards across Ontario. For more information on the workforce development network, please visit www.workforceplanningontario.com.
The EmployerOne Survey is a survey of local businesses to better understand labour market demand in our region.
In 2021, the workforce planning boards in Eastern Ontario are collaborating to develop a common survey of employers. We are targeting participation numbers that will ensure the results are statistically correct with a confidence level of 95% with a margin of error +/- 6.
- Identify and alleviate local labour market shortages
- Support local access to the training your workers need – today and tomorrow
- Get more info about funding and services that support your business growth
- Identify local sector-specific collaboration opportunities
- It’s quick and easy to complete.
Hear what other employers have to say:
Participating Workforce Development Boards
- Centre for Workforce Development Board, Belleville www.cfwd.ca
- Eastern Workforce Innovation Board, Gananoque www.workforcedev.ca
- Workforce Development Board, Peterborough www.wdb.ca
- Eastern Ontario Training Board, Cornwall www.eotb-cfeo.on.ca
- Ottawa Employment Hub, Ottawa www.ottawaemploymenthub.ca
- Labour Market Group of Renfrew Lanark, Pembroke www.algonquincollege.com/renfrewlanark/