LENGTH: 8 Weeks
WHEN: October 23rd, 2023 – December 15th, 2023
LOCATION: St. Lawrence College – Cornwall
The Office Assistant Program, delivered by St. Lawrence College, will prepare you for employment such as office assistant, front desk clerk, administrative assistant, or receptionist. This eight-week program will provide you with the skills employers are looking for!
- Includes your tuition and all learning resources.
- Includes financial supports for items such as transportation, childcare and clothing.
- Includes assistance in obtaining employment upon completion of the program and a wage subsidy for employers.
- Computers: Microsoft Office, online tools and resources
- Basic Business math
- Medical Terminology
- Office Technology and Procedures
- Employability Skills
- Health and Safety Awareness
- Must be unemployed or underemployed
- Must be a Cornwall/SDG/PR/Akwesasne ON resident
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Must be 30 years of age or less OR Have a self-identified disability
TO SEE IF YOU QUALIFY, CALL: JOB ZONE: 613.933.9675 ACESS: 613.575.2626 GIAG:613.525.1533