DELIVERY DATE: Ongoing
DELIVERY METHOD: In-person
COST OF TRAINING: Free for eligible candidates
EOTB will assist participants in securing employment. Ongoing coaching is provided to assist with the transition to employment. Mentoring incentives are available to employers who hire our participants. Up to 30 hours/week for 12 weeks of wage subsidy incentive for employers.
Participants may receive tuition funds – Course / Program / Certification must meet eligibility criteria.
Participants will receive assistance with preparing a resume and targeted cover letter, and receive interviewing and job maintenance skills.
Financial assistance may be available for items such as transportation, childcare, work attire and mental health support.
BASIC ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- Must have a self-identified disability (not necessarily diagnosed by a medical professional), such as: Mental Health (Example: Anxiety, Depression…), Physical Disability, Learning Disability, Intellectual Disability, Hearing Impairment, Vision Impairment, and more.
- Unemployed or underemployed
- Not in full-time education or training
- Resident of Cornwall, Stormont, Dundas, Glengarry, Prescott & Russell or Akwesasne ON
- Must be a Canadian citizen, legally entitled to work in Canada, refugee or permanent resident who has obtained a positive Notice of Decision
Candidates should call Job Zone d’emploi 613-933-9675, Glengarry Inter-Agency Group 613-525-1533, Centre de services à l’emploi 1-800-668-5950 or Akwesasne Career & Employment Support Services 613-575-2626